PRP Female Rejuvenation
What is it used for?
- increased sexual desire
- increased arousal
- increased lubrication
- a heightened orgasm during sex or masturbation
Incontinence and other conditions
- ease urinary incontinence
- treat lichen sclerosus
- treat lichen planus
- treat chronic pain from childbirth and mesh, as well as interstitial cystitis
The doctor will:
- Ask you to remove your pants and underwear.
- Apply numbing cream to your clit, labia, and/or G-spot.
- Draw your blood and spin it in a centrifuge to separate the plasma (liquid) from the platelets (the tissue that will be injected into your vagina).
- Inject local anesthetic to your clit, labia and/or G-spot.
- Inject your platelets into your clit, labia and/or G-spot.
After this, you’re all done and ready to get dressed and leave the office. In all, the procedure should take about 30 minutes.
What to expect during recovery
Recovery is very quick. You may experience a small amount of local sensitivity for a day or two. You may even have intercourse the same day as treatment.