Hormone Replacement Therapy
What is Hormone Replacement Therapy?
As men and women age, the levels of some key hormones in the body go down. These include estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. This can lead to certain symptoms that impact the quality of life. Some symptoms are very common to women who are near or past the age of menopause.
Our Hormone Replacement Therapy begins with a comprehensive health assessment with our knowledgeable medical professionals who specialize in hormone therapy. The health assessment includes a physical exam with full review of your medical history, symptoms, and a comprehensive panel of lab tests. Based on your complete health assessment, a personalized treatment program is developed to address your specific hormone imbalances. We also carry a wide variety of vitamin and wellness aids to supplement and enhance your treatment.
Common Benefits are:
- Reduced Body Fat and Increased Muscle
- Greater Strength and Endurance
- Increases Sexual Stamina and Libido
- More Youthful Appearance
- Strengthened Immune System
- Hair Re-Growth
- Improved Sleep Habits
- Enhanced Vision and Organ Function
- Greater Sense of Well-Being
- Increased Memory Retention
Common Symptoms of Hormone Imbalancce
Common Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance
- Difficulty sleeping at night
- Lack of energy and fatigue during the day
- Reduced mental focus, memory and poor concentration
- Moody, anxious or depressed
- Weight gain, including increased fat around the midsection
- Inability to lose weight regardless of healthy diet and exercise
- Decreased muscle strength
- Muscle and/or joint pain
- Reduced sexual desire and performance
Hormone Replacement Therapy Can Help.
You don't have to suffer the difficult symptoms of hormone imbalance.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy
If you just haven’t felt like yourself lately, the culprit could be a drop in your testosterone level, referred to medically as andropause and popularly as low T. Though it’s normal for testosterone production to decrease with age, you don’t have to live with the effects, and the team at Atma Health, is available to help. Book an appointment online or over the phone today.